Using the Erika Travel Insurance. Eleven Tips for Cultural Care Au Pairs. 1. Find a Doctor: Look up an Aetna provider on www.aetna.com\docfind\erika - this will save you money if you use a participating provider.. 2. Aetna vs. Erika Insurance: Call the doctor's office and say you have Aetna (not Erika insurance because they will not recognize the Erika name)
To purchase this insurance, an au pair should call the Operations department at 1-800-448-5753 1-800-448-5753 with debit or credit card information, or send in a check or a money order made payable to Cultural Care Au Pair to: Cultural Care Au Pair Attn: Operations One Education Street Cambridge, MA 02141
d the doctor’s office that routine visits are not covered and they must send Aetna a bill explaining why you needed treatment.
1. Find a Doctor: (This tip will save you time and money if you use a participating provider.) Look up an Aetna provider on www.aetna.com\docfind\erika * Hospitalizations or Accidents while driving: Be sure to contact the Assistance Company in the event that you have to go to the hospital or are in an accident with your car. The Assistance Companies are open 24/7 and the phone numbers are on your insurance certificate and in the policy booklet.
This travel insurance group policy is underwritten by Erika Insurance Ltd., P.O. Box 55569, SE-102 04 Stockholm, Sweden (Reg. No. 516401-8581 with the Swedish Companies Registration Office), with Interna-tional Care Ltd. herafter referred to as Cultural Care, as group policy holder Anna Lind Financial Manager at Erika Insurance Cultural Care Au Pair. Financial Manager at Erika Insurance. company placeholder image 11 Tips for CCAP Au Pairs Insured by Erika Travel Insurance. If Aetna does not have your name: Call Cultural Care at 800-448-5753 and they will confirm your eligibility with Aetna. All au pairs have insurance coverage while participating on the program, so do not panic! It is usually just a clerical mistake that can be easily fixed Cultural Care Au Pair has been a fantastic experience and a blessing to our lives. Knowing that we have a trustworthy person in our home giving attention to our children provides us with a sense of peace. We look forward to continuing on the program for as long as we are eligible. — Jessica Eccles, host mom in Colorad
* If you get a bill at home: if you receive a doctor’s bill at home, please contact the insurance at 800-783-7447 to be sure the insurance has also received the bill to pay it. Otherwise, the doctor will expect payment from you and you may begin to receive Collection Notices. To prevent this from happening, contact Aetna immediately after you get a bill. Travel is an investment, and the best way to protect that investment is with travel insurance coverage. After all, the cost of Erika travel coverage is small compared to the benefits, which range anywhere from a free trip home if a family member is ill to cash on the spot if yours is stolen. Some of our policies even provide you with a. 6. Billing address: If the doctor does not send Aetna the bill, they will bill YOU instead. Tell your doctor to send bills to: Every Cultural Care au pair arrives to the U.S. with basic insurance coverage through Erika Travel Insurance. For an additional cost, au pairs can purchase optional extended coverage. Erika is affiliated with the Aetna Network, therefore au pairs will get the best coverage when they go to a doctor or hospital in the Aetna Network. Below, we have outlined basic information about both types of coverage. If you have specific questions please you can cntact directly to our claims agents at Aetna Student Health, 1-800-783-7447 1-800-783-7447 or e-mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t wait until you need it to understand the coverage and requirements of your Erika Travel Insurance. Take some time now to familiarize yourself with your policy. Here are 11 tips to to help you out:
Frequently Asked Questions Erika Travel Insurance
4. ID number: Give the doctor’s office your CCAP booking number – this is your insurance ID number (do not give them the policy number 10462 or 11190 as your id number because all au pairs have the same policy number).
Au Pair Insurance With Erika. All au pairs are coated below Erika Travel Insurance coverage. Earlier than departure, every au pair receives a policy booklet, a number of claim forms and an ID card with their Cultural Care Au Pair reference number. The coverage quantity on the au pair's ID card will indicate what type of insurance the au pair.
Cultural Care Inc - is a company incorporated in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA. This company is designated by the US Department of State to sponsor J-1 Au Pair visas and it works with independent subcontractors known as Local Childcare Consultants to help you have great experience in the US
Extended Insurance Extended Insurance is an optional insurance plan offered through Erika Travel Insurance for all au pair participants. Each au pair who purchases this plan is given 12 months of comprehensive coverage, from the date s/he arrives to the U.S. until her/his last legal date of work. Au pairs are able to purchase this insurance plan before they depart for the U.S. Below are the primary features of the extended insurance:
Accessibility Services: If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance using our websites, our Customer Service Representatives can assist you.Please call them at the number on your member ID Card or at 877-480-4161 from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m, Mon-Fri. Persons with a hearing or speech disability can use 711 for Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS)
5. Your name: Provide the doctor’s office with your FULL name (as it appears in your passport or visa) – Including all of your family names.
1. Click on “Enter Docfind” to access the AETNA Provider Directory Page. 2. Fill in “Geographic Information” either by clicking on zip code, city or county. 3. Choose “Provider Category”. The options are “Medical Providers”, “Behavioral Health”, “Hospitals/Institutes of Excellence” or “Facilities (such as lab, walk in clinic, x-ray)”. If you need to see a doctor, select “Medical Providers”. 4. The next step is to choose “Provider Type”. In most cases, you would select “Primary Care Physicians”. 5. The last step of your search is to select a “Plan”. Click on “Open Choice PPO”. 6. Click on “Start Search” for a list of doctors in your area.
The Non-Govt Way to Get the Best Health Insurance. Full Coverage from $30/Month! Healthcare Coverage Does Not Expire Until the End of 2020. Plans from $30/Month
Additional Month Insurance Coverage. If you are staying for your 30 day grace period, or additional month following the end of your program, it is mandatory for you to have insurance coverage for this period. Take a look at the full description of the benefits of Additional Month Insurance Coverage (including the sports supplement)
How to claim Erika Travel Insurance
Au Pair insurance. Using the Erika Travel Insurance. Eleven Tips for Cultural Care Au Pairs. Find a Doctor: Look up an Aetna provider on www.aetna.com\docfind\erika - this will save you money if you use a participating provider.; Aetna vs. Erika Insurance: Call the doctor's office and say you have Aetna (not Erika insurance because they will not recognize the Erika name)
About au pair childcare Cultural Care Au Pair's childcare and cultural exchange program offers your family affordable childcare customized to your needs with a unique international perspective. Your au pair lives with you as a member of your family while providing up to 45 hours of childcare each week
Find answers and further information on the most frequently asked questions about Erika Insurance Ltd
. Being an au pair has changed most of our au pairs perspective so have a sneaky peak behind the scenes 2. Aetna vs. Erika Insurance: Call the doctor’s office and say you have “Aetna” (not Erika insurance because they will not recognize the Erika name).
Your health insurance-ERIKA Susan Reaga
8. Call Aetna if the doctor’s office can’t find your name: Be sure to have the doctor’s office call Aetna at 800-783-7447 to confirm your insurance benefits and coverage dates. Have them call while you are there in the office so you can have the insurance pay for the visit. If they cannot reach someone or give you difficulties, be sure to take down the name of the person in the doctor’s office and we can contact them during the next business day. Call Aetna yourself and ask them to contact the doctor’s office on your behalf. Erika Insurance Ltd. specializes in travel insurance protection and offers insurance coverage to customers for more than 50 countries In the immediate area Summit Medical group : http://www.summitmedicalgroup.com/ takes the insurance, but this could change, so please call ahead and make sure they take AETNA PPO. 908-273-4300 appropriate medical and accident insurance coverage for this time. Cultural Care Au Pair will not book a return flight home for any au pair who stays for the additional month and does not have the appropriate insurance coverage. Cultural Care strongly recommends that you choose the Erika Additional Month Coverage as you already have othe To purchase this insurance, an Au-Pair air should call the Operations department at 1-800-448-5753 with debit or credit card information, or send in a check or a money order made payable to Cultural Care Au Pair to: Cultural Care Au Pair Attn: Operations One Education Street Cambridge, MA 02141 How to Find a Doctor in the AETNA Network
11 Tips for CCAP Au Pairs Insured by Erika Travel Insurance
For affordable dental places, please see the links on the front page titled Au-Pair insurance (dental options).
When you become a host family with Cultural Care, you're choosing the largest and most experienced au pair network in the world. As an official sponsor of the U.S. State Department-regulated au pair program for the past 30 years, we have placed more than 145,000 au pairs in the homes of American host families, creating memories and cross-cultural connections that last a lifetime
7. Deductibles: Do not pay the Aetna provider’s office for the visit except for your deductible: $65 for Basic and $35 for Extended.
Get ID Card Apart from your Erika Insurance material you can also print an Aetna ID card. This is not your insurance card but it will help identify you in the Aetna system when you go to a network doctor or hospital (a non-Aetna doctor will not recognize the below ID number)
istration is handled by Aetna Student Health. Each Au-Pair is given a travel insurance booklet describing the policy and an identification card prior to departure from his/her.
Welcome to the Erika Insurance Ltd. travel insurance plan. Aetna Student Health SM gives you access to care by working closely with your school and with a network of doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and specialists throughout the country.. For more information, contact customer service at 800-783-7447
9. If Aetna does not have your name: Call Cultural Care at 800-448-5753 and they will confirm your eligibility with Aetna. All au pairs have insurance coverage while participating on the program, so do not panic! It is usually just a clerical mistake that can be easily fixed. Every Cultural Care au pair arrives to the U.S. with basic insurance coverage through Erika Travel Insurance. For an additional cost, au pairs can purchase optional extended coverage. Erika is affiliated with the Aetna Network, therefore au pairs will get the best coverage when they go to a doctor or hospital in the Aetna Network * Emergency Room: Remember that you have an extra Emergency Room deductible if you go to the ER: $150 for Basic and $50 for Extended, plus your normal deductible of $65 or $35.
Additional Month Insurance We highly recommend to all au pairs remaining in the U.S. during the 30 day grace period that follows the completion of their program that they purchase the additional month insurance. An au pair who does not purchase the additional month insurance may not be insured for illness, accidents or losses incurred during the 30 day grace period. To purchase this insurance, an au pair should send in a check or a money order for $125 to the Cultural Care Au Pair Operations department, including a note with their name stating that the check is for the additional month. The additional month insurance can be purchased until up to two weeks prior to the end of the au pair’s program. Extension Year Insurance All extension au pairs have basic insurance coverage. For an additional cost, au pairs can purchase optional extended coverage. This coverage needs to be purchased before the extension year starts. The price when buying the extended insurance in the USA is: Every Cultural Care Au-Pair arrives to the U.S. with basic insurance coverage through Erika Travel Insurance. For an additional cost, Au-Pairs can purchase optional extended coverage. Erika is affiliated with the AETNA Network , therefore Au-Pairs will get the best coverage when they go to a doctor or hospital in the AETNA Network The actual claim form to use is found below; just click on your program. On page 2 of the form is the relevant documentation and the address where you will send the form. You can scan and e-mail your claim to the claims agent. They will let you know if they need the originals. 1. Select your tour operator. 2. Select your home country or region. Insurance for Au Pairs. Monday, 15 May 2017. Au Pairs carry their own insurance. ERIKA TRAVEL INSURANCE COVERAGE All Cultural Care au pairs have coverage provided by Erika Travel Insurance. Au pairs can confirm the specific details of their coverage by visiting their online account At Cultural Care we believe that cultural exchange makes the world a better place. With the current time of uncertainty during the COVID-19/Coronavirus development worldwide, there is no better time to think about what really matters, and for us that is bringing global families together
Cultural Care Au Pair Childcare you can trust like famil
Cultural Care Impressum Cultural Care
Au Pair Insurance with Erika/Aetna Kassi Buchtine
Au Pair insurance Maria Calabr
Au pair Stories Cultural Care
Additional Month Insurance Coverage - Cultural Care Au Pai
Au-Pair insurance - Erika Childcare Option and Tips for
Coronavirus Updates & FAQs Cultural Care
Find a Doctor, Hospital or Pharmacy Aetna Student Healt
Using the Erika Travel Insurance Carol Johnson\\\\\\\'s
Get ID Card Aetna Student Healt
My School Aetna Student Healt
Geschäftsbedingungen Cultural Care
Cultural Care Geschäftsbedingungen Cultural Care
Erika Insurance Find A Doctor Insurance Blo
EF Education: Erika Travel Insurance / Efekta Insurance
Healthcare Lauren Taylo
About au pair childcare Erika Veducci
America's best au pair agency Cultural Care Au Pai