Home

War thunder obj 120

Its no surprise when people mention that Britain has a problem with speed, especially in 6.7+, and this leads to problems in game which cause them to fail to contest cap zones. Leaving them in the open, on their way to firing positions, pants around their ankles and a hard-on the size of the obj. 120 barrel Solid shots just go thru with barely any damage dealt if shot at the back of the turret, between the armor and the crewThat aside, the 120 is hell of a lot less cancerous than the IS6 is by the sole fact that you can actually fight back without having to aim at pixel wide weakspots. And unlike the little fuckers (T92, M56, T114) it is quite easy to spot if you're looking. Start studying WoT Tanks. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools

IT'S HERE - RUSSIAN RAILGUN - Object 120 (War Thunder

level 2On the road to Tinuë1 point · 2 years agohesh can go trough a Tiger 2's UFP like a hot knife trough butter The AMX 50 Foch (155) is a French tier 10 premium tank destroyer. In 1952, with the launch of the AMX 50 120 tank project, the French discontinued development of the AMX 50 Foch tank destroyer. A tank destroyer having the same 120-mm gun armament as the tank was thought to be unnecessary 120S MBT - USA - War Thunder - Official Forum 120S Images M60-2000 Main Battle Tank - Wikipedia 120S Main Battle Tank | Military-Today.com Obj 120 Tank Object 120 Tank Tank Museum 120 Eq Tank Aspire Tank Norwegian Tanks Ww2 120 Gallon Tank Army M60 Tank. level 27 points · 2 years agoIf anything the TU-4 should've been a huge indicator that Gaijin doesn't give a fuck

Object 120 Advanced pack - 49.99

It's a versatile tank. Its most obvious use is long-range sniping with the APFSDS, which it can certainly excel at thanks to the excellent zoom, shell velocity, and reload speed (always 10 seconds because autoloader).Lack of stabilizer makes it a lot harder to play than people think. Lack of MG means you can't spot targets for the team or check if dead tanks are actually dead. That and getting absolutely rekt by arty, bombs, rockets, machine guns, HE shells, AAA vehicles, strong gusts of wind, medium gusts of wind, and the occasional troll vehicle like the Pz II H or a Russian milk truck. Edit: I should add that I still enjoy the tank overall, I find it fun to play despite the above frustrations. It's fast and has a comically big and satisfying gun with almost as much explosives in its HEAT-FS shell as the KV-2's HE shell. Warthunder 3D models. 2 3D Warthunder models available for download. 3D Warthunder models are ready for animation, games and VR / AR projects. Use filters to find rigged, animated, low-poly or free 3D models. Available in any file format including FBX, OBJ, MAX, 3DS, C4 14 Hp/t with 160mm of frontal hull armor and 300mm of turret armor. Armed with a 122 that has 252mm of pen and 340mm with the premium and has a 9.8 second reload time

Why is the object 120 still 7

IT'S HERE - RUSSIAN RAILGUN - Object 120 (War Thunder Tanks 1.71) War Thunder Gameplay Tanks/Planes Official Series Playlist - https:. Object 120 Taran can be purchased in our online store as part of a package. It's a great vehicle for high-ranked battles and is a good way for leveling up thanks to its premium status - the Taran speeds up the research of any ground vehicle between rank I and rank VI. It's worth trying out! The War Thunder Tea level 1Oleakula-7 points · 2 years ago0 childrenlevel 28 points · 2 years agop2w by being oneshottable by any gun above 3.0 or a rocket landing next to it

The Russian SPACE GUN - OBJECT 120 DAAA (War Thunder Tanks

r/WarthunderThis is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil War to today.150kMembers The SU-152 Taran was armed with the 152.4 mm M-69 Taran rifled gun, with a barrel length of 9045 mm, fitted with a powerful muzzle brake. With an overall length of about 10 meters it is the longest gun of any type ever installed in a fully enclosed armoured fighting vehicle

Account with email of course, if u want i can help u to set all up, or u can change all by yourself, make a two step autorization, change passwords etc.I am playing it already 6 or so years, and its time in my life to make another things. So there is 11M Silver Lions, 1000 Golden Eagles, 500+ vehicles, Merkava and Obj 279 coupons, some rare vehicles like Maus or FJ-4B Fury, and many premium. The 906 is not a problem. The 88 has a minimum reload of 8.5 seconds, only 1.5 worse than the 85mm on the 906. Couple this with the fact that the latter will almost always die from a first hit from an 88 while the KT will not, the vehicle is almost perfectly balanced. Most effective Medium and Light Tanks. This is the most important category of combat vehicles, which can be used at relatively inexpensive costs and are most times armed equally, faster, and more flexible and nearly as good as the heavy tank at the same Battle Ratings in War Thunder. You can see that mainly the Russian and at higher Battle Ratings the British vehicles occupy leading positions level 1(still) Master of Russian Bias12 points · 2 years agoDo you like the playstyle of glass cannons? Yes? Then its worth.

The SU-100P is a rank IV Soviet tank destroyer with a battle rating of 6.3 (AB/RB/SB). It was introduced in Update 1.71 New E.R.A... General info Survivability and armour. The armour on the SU-100P is best described as non-existent (25/10/8 for the hull) and although it may sometimes not trigger APHE fuses it would be unwise to rely on it in any way especially since most of your crew is. War Thunder > General Discussions > Topic Details. Petar Vuk. Oct 4, 2017 @ 1:03pm obj 120 should be lower br. br 6.7 is to big br for obj 120 i think 5.7 would be suitable it wouldnt strugle to much < > Showing 1-11 of 11 comments . Bunio07. Oct 4, 2017 @ 1:07pm Nah 5.7 it should be 4.7 #1 [Giver Of The Beans] Yams. Oct 4, 2017 @ 1:30pm.

Uptier the Obj 120 - Page 3 - General & Upcoming - War

Welcome to Wargaming.net Wiki! The Object 416 is a Soviet tier 8 medium tank. The development of the Object 416 started at the Construction Bureau of Factory No. 75 in the fall of 1949. The blueprint was developed by March 1950. Due to technical problems with the turret, a working prototype was not ready until April 1952 The gun isn't amazing and usually fails to damage anything more than optic ports, and the obj 120 and APDS spam at 6.7 - 8.7 just melt through your armour #446 Mesa , Jul 15, 2018 Mesa Molecul Már olvashattuk, hogy az 1.87-es frissítésben végre kapott a Centauro is hull break lehetőséget. Viszont sokaknak feltűnhetett, hogy hiába lövi meg az ellenséges könnyű célpontot jó helyen a kívánt hatást mégsem éri el. Ez a hull break mechanika megváltoztatása miatt van, ami most az 1.87-ben jött be. Tisztelt Hölgyeim és Uraim Obj. 120 /152mm/10sec. Připojte se k nám Více než 20 000 000 hráči Facebook 600 000+ v komunitě Twitter 70 000+ v komunitě Instagram War Thunder CDK Kamufláže Mise Lokace Modely.

OBJECT 120 Fin-Stabilized High Explosive ONLY (War

1. You die to artillery more than you do from tanks. I've been using the obj 120 for at least 2 months now and I've died to artillery fire, even if it didn't hit me. Kill cam says tank burnt down but there is no damage shown. I know y'all wouldn't believe me b/c I don't have any evidence, so until I get evidence believe it.
  2. Honesly, playing 7.7 Russia is a roflstomp, having the Obj 120 at 7.7 just helps enforce that it is a roflstomp.
  3. level 2japes7 points · 2 years agoRight when I think Gaijin gets rid of its "Russian Bias" persona they turn around and do fishy-ass stuff like this!

️ Object 120 taran - What if everything sacrificed for

Reload rate IMO is decently fast, 10 seconds is enough (isn't enough to beat a T-54's reload speed btw) For example, the Tortoise, with its ridiculous highest potential damage output has 22.5% higher DPM, the WZ-120-1G with a 22.8% DPM increase, Strv 103B - 21.8%, Badger - 22.9%, Grille 15 - 23.9%, Jagdpanzer E-100 - 24.8%. The point is not Obj 279 has invincible armor, but combined with firepower and mobility makes it overpowered. So.

Is the Object 120 worth it? : Warthunder

level 115 points · 2 years agoThe Obj 120 by itself isnt too big of a deal.... It dies to anything and it can kill anything, much like the FV4005 at 6.7. Plus it doesnt help that tons of noobs bought it and instantly regret it for being bad Naahh fam, uncle WG has got you covered with a whopping 120 pen and 160 premium pen on a tier 8 heavy. Yeah. Let that one sink in. That's a stock gun that's worse than quite a few tier 6 stock guns. Don't worry though, you have two of them. It's a bit like being that guy who's proud of having 2 STD's at one given time 9 km challenge coins crossout best weapon Dealth ERC-90 FV 215b (183) krupp steyr Movie race Scorpion G Ace Tanker Replay survival t29 tank T37 testserver three top kills wot war thunder 1.67 war thunder free golden eagles war thunder is-2 war thunder leopard 2k war thunder shilka World of Tanks AMX 40 Gameplay wot bonus codes WoT E-50 Ausf The tank has some considerable problems though. The HEAT-FS sometimes bounces without exploding when you strike a very angled surface. It's massive in size (not quite as big as a Maus, but not small by any stretch), which along with the massive gun barrel that is easy to spot from a distance or from the air, will mean that you can't hide the tank very well.The side armor is 15mm, the rear and roof armor is only 10mm, which means you can get killed by any plane that has a .50 cal or larger, which is every single plane at that tier. You won't survive explosions very well either (artillery, bombs, HEAT/ATGM explosions). World of Tanks 9.8 Object 244. The Object 244 was a prototype of IS tank and the vehicle will be a tier VI premium tank. Further development of the experimental tank Object 237, the Object 244 is characterized by a more powerful gun.The fighting compartment was slightly modified: the radio was placed in a recess of the tower, it was installed a more efficient fan and the ammunition depot.

The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total In the market for War Thunder Equipment? Use this link to get 3% off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your vehicles. https://goo.gl/4xJbSH START PLAYING!! Download War Thunder NOW. An experimental development from Ural designers with the factory designation Object 120 was created on the cusp between two different tank weaponry eras, when traditional World War II armour-piercing and high-explosive shells started to be replaced en masse by more successful types of ammunition – modern HEAT shells, fin-stabilized APCR shells, guided rockets and so on. A wealth of developments in the destruction of enemy tanks was brought to life in the Object 120 SPG, which was developed under the codename “Taran” (Battering Ram).Next update has't to be that now, think of how different people would haft to play.. no corner snipping, forced to turn their barrels before hitting a wall or the ground

All of them aside from the SPAA is fully capable of killing a Maus frontally without the need to resort to HEATFS or APDS (unless thats their only loadout)I'd rather have the Churchill Mk VII, the first with a QF 75 gun. You might be thinking of the Churchill NA75, which was a field modification of the Churchill MK III with guns from sherman tanks fitted instead of the 6 pounder.

To Serve And Protect : Warthunder

Object 120 Tank Review War Thunder - YouTub

1. Könnyű Harckocsik Gyors mobilis tank, nagy sebesség, jó manőverező képesség, az ellenség körbetáncolása, és oldalról való kivégzése egy impozáns tűzgyorsasággal való ágyúval, akár olyan helyről ahova az ellenség unalmában sem nézett volna, és oda feljutnia abszolút lehetetlen, esetleg befutni az ellen spawnja mellé az első percekben és harcképtelenné tenni.
  2. Must be relevant to War Thunder in terms of time frame and purpose. Tag /u/ClockworkRaider in the comment section of the post. If the post hasn't had a moderator comment within 48 hours, please PM the mod team or tag a member with a comment
  3. An object 120 index and Taran (Battering ram) development code was assigned to the new self-propelled artillery unit. Object 120 had a nine-metre gun, capable of penetrating at least 300mm of armour from 3000 metres! Partial mechanization of the reload process was implemented to ensure a high rate of fire
  4. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site (s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. The first true submarine, the German Type XXI U-boat of WW2
  5. Here's one final tip: don't play it at 8.0 or higher unless you really know what you are doing. Despite the gun's awesome raw stats, you will be absolutely slaughtered by XYZ-70 hordes. The lack of stabilizer is a death sentence unless you play really passively at that tier. Use it at 7.7 and it will serve you well.

Object 120 Taran: The Hammer of Tanks - War Thunder

Loader's skill does not influence reload time for rank 5 and 6 vehicles with automatic loading mechanisms (MBT-70/KPz-70/T-64 1971/ Object 120/Object 906,BMP-1). The ammunition for the following ground vehicles will now show more detail Don't forget the HEAT-FS is free and the repair cost tiny meaning that it is one of the few high tier tanks that will make bank consistently. Got gifted one and it can do some seriously nasty damage if you remain unspotted and unmolested by planes.-Object 906 that's autoloaded and stabilized, capable of firing APHE round on par with an 88mm at a much faster RoF including HEATFS.

Got my first Rank 6 vehicle! What should I research next

-T-54 1951 thats fully capable of firing HEATFS, two other variants of the T-54 with one being arguably the strongest at a lower BR (1947 has much more trollier turret mantlet, faster turret traverse and armor) War Thunder. francuzovich G2G Seller Verification. Learn More. 4 Followers . Seller Ranking: Normal Seller . 16. ACCOUNTS seller with indicated Profession Level #5129754 61 lvl 6 rank, premium: xm-1, obj120, t55am-1, is-6. No pr: tiger 2 10.5, panther 2, t-80b, t-72a. #warthuder #live_wt #workshop Anchovy Paint Skin for EAGLES G55.S Tags: #anime #girlsundpanzer #girls_und_panzer #gup #G55 #G55S #g55_s #anchovy #anzai #anzai_chiyomi #anzaichiyom Or the M103 (7.7) with 400mm heatfs and nearly 300mm AP which does aphe like damage, all of that while being invincible except lfp to every single aphe and some parts to heatfs The hull of the Object 268 was 120 mm thick of RHA and the casemate was 187 mm. The engine used was the V-12-6 generating 750 HP, as well as using the same transmission as the T-10. Weight of the tank was 50 tonnes with a maximum speed of 48 km/h. About War Thunder Wiki

I’m getting absolutely nothing but full downtiers in my 120 now. I love it cause it’s netting me loads of RP, but my lord do I feel dirty when I lolpen a Tiger II’s angled UFP at more than 1 click out. © 2020 by Gaijin Games Kft. Published by Gaijin Network Ltd. under the exclusive license. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For all legal matters, please contact — legal@gaijin.net. DEPICTION OF ANY REAL-WORLD WEAPON OR VEHICLE IN THIS GAME DOES NOT MEAN PARTICIPATION IN GAME DEVELOPMENT, SPONSORSHIP OR ENDORSEMENT BY ANY WEAPON OR VEHICLE MANUFACTURER. The problem is that the Object 120 currently gets down tiered frequently, being pitted against 6.7 heavies - which rely on heavy armor (King Tiger, T34, Caernarvon etc.). When that armor becomes meaningless, so do the tanks

Gaijin.Net Store - Object 120 Pac

1. ary patch notes and not final. Main Changes Improved Grand Battle Team Panel. Grand Battle side team panel now has the ability to display one of the three groups simply by clicking on it
  2. PC / Computer - War Thunder - General Sound Effects 2 - The #1 source for video game sounds on the internet
  3. The War Thunder Team . Comments (443) Commenting is no longer available for this news. Rules. LunarRainbow. 100 euros on the market place just for the black cammo on the Obj... its ugly profiteering and they dont care. And there is no point in buying it on the market as it will prolly cost around $120+ for just the Object 279. Krombopulos
  4. Prior to the Obj 279(e) series the Coalition series of these could be completed with the AMX 13 57, which is an absolute god. You need tier 8 for Obj 279(e) though (C-6), so that's out. Fortunately the EBR 75 exists, which made this mission a breeze

What this means is, Russia effectively has a VERY cheap Tank Destroyer spawn (Obj 120) that has a high chance of eliminating the biggest and heavily armored threats to its team (Maus, M103, Conqueror, Tiger II UFP lel, T95) Obj 120. All Ground. This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil War to today..

BR reduction Object 120 : Warthunder - reddi

1. Home Forums > Main Marketplaces > War Thunder Accounts - Buy Sell Trade > War Thunder Accounts - Buy Sell Trade > Selling Level 1-50 5 or Higher Tier 6 British & Russian Tanks XM1 OBJ 120 AMX30 KV1B RU 251 This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days. #2 InsigniaBlack, 9/23/18. Nicholas09. Expand Collapse.
  2. 17.07.2018 - [В разработке] Объект 120 Таран: молот танков. Успейте получить бонусы предзаказа! - Новости - War Thunder
  3. Home Forums > Main Marketplaces > War Thunder Accounts - Buy Sell Trade > War Thunder Accounts - Buy Sell Trade > Selling 84 LVL, 2000 GOLD, V JETS/TANKS , OBJECT 120 Discussion in ' War Thunder Accounts - Buy Sell Trade ' started by vandal454 , 10/14/17
  4. Ez szintén igaz a E-100-ra is , ha ezt a tornyot jól szögelik, akár Obj 120 APDFS DS vagy ilyen-olyan HEAT-FS de még a rakéták se okoznak benne kárt. A korábban említett apró különbség a Maus tornya és az E-100 tornya között, hogy ameddig a Maus lövegpajzsa két részből áll (egy 240 mm-es és egy 100 mm-es) addig az E-100.

Wp bonus 120%; War Thunder - Re-Spading My Obj 906 In Style. PhlyDaily. OBJECT 906 - RIVER MONSTER (War Thunder 1.65 Tanks Gameplay) Object 906 Review - War Thunder RB Gameplay. bumzilla 112. War Thunder ( Object 906 The little tyrant ) piotrek84. 20170805-191751 RB-RU 0-5-0-0_4f Object 906. ookk91. War Thunder gameplay pl Obiekt 906 Additionally, the matchmaker attempts to match tanks in the same subclass and tier (such as Superheavies e.g. Maus, E 100, Type 5 Heavy etc. or Autoloading Mediums e.g. Bat.-Châtillon 25 t) against one another. Platoons allow two or three players to queue together. Platoons can only be made up of tanks of the same tier. There may only be one. Its kinda hard to play on current maps, huge tank with no armor, hard to hide. Planes (especially german 30mm) will tear you apart, same as any AA. Still fun to snipe tho :)

Yeah because bringing a tank to a BR that completey removes another tanks strengths from the game really makes for an interesting design choice. Ree in slavshit somewhere else dawg on an objective basis it removes any strengths the T95 had in this game when Americans play Russians and that power creep based decision is fucking retarded.If the player(s) is successful in that objective but die, they have a higher chance of achieving victory by coming in an all-rounder tank (T-54 1951), a heavily armored beast (IS-4m) or a cheeki breeki all-rounder tank (obj 906) by just cleaning up the opposition. Source: DezGamez. World of Tanks Object 252U Gameplay and Review. World of Tanks Object 252U - Tier 8 Soviet Russian Premium Heavy Tank. World of Tanks Patch 9.17.1 Update.. In today's episode I am going to show you something new and exclusive - new tier 8 premium heavy tank from Soviet Russia, Object 252U Object 120 | WarThunder Dev Server 1.71 Rank 5 Premium - YouTube War Thunder - Object 120 Pack Xbox One — buy online and track WoT: Supertest: Object 752 - Status Report Type 90 tank - Wikipedia Harbinger of the Apocalypse - Object 279 - Tank Kingdom LTP-120 armored army tank, (.max) 3ds max software, Military Object

Jan 16, 2017 - A selection of tank 3D models available to buy from 3D Squirel's online store. http://www.3dsquirrel.co.uk/. See more ideas about Model, Military. angling armored warfare t90ms Big Momma's House Centurion Mk 7/1 elefant Fail Montage 55 G... gaming clubs Patch 9.10 t62a USA Medium Tank war thunder gr... war thunder new vehicles war thunder t-62 tanks World of Tanks 9.17 World of Tanks AMX 50 120 Gameplay Review World of Tanks AMX mle 54 World of Tanks E-25 Review World of Tanks IS-3A. level 1HEAT🔥HVARs🚀WHEN!?🐌👑50 points · 2 years agoThey double buffed this thing! Harder to Hull break now which was the easiest way to "consistently" destroy it AND they lower the BR to 7.7 so it can be the "grim-reaper" of 6.7s along with its buddy the IS-6! This content is sponsored by War Thunder. War Thunder is now live with the long-awaited Update 1.71: New E.R.A.This fresh content infusion for the combat MMO includes a new Rank VI for later-model ground vehicles, some modern and scenic new maps, nearly three dozen new tanks and aircraft, and a load of other gameplay changes and features In addition, according to our Russian colleagues from WoT Express, bonds will be able to be exchanged for all vehicles available to date (М60, 121В, Т95Е6, T95 / FV4201 Chieftain ), including also for Object 907 and VK 72.01 (K). However, there is a rumor that 907 and VK (K) will appear for the last time

If you put the obj 120 at 9.0 it becomes pointless because everything else has the same firepower as the obj 120 but has far better armor. Then there should be no problem if the Obj 120 were 8.3 or 8.7, since at those BRs it would still have superior firepower compared to all other tanks at its BR Why do you need expert? You have an autoloader, meaning reload time is a fixed 10 seconds, cannot be changed ever.

7.7 means constant downtiering and you can enjoy the full advantages of the russian meatgrinder. (RB). Welcome to Wargaming.net Wiki! Well, the ones further down, of course. Specifically, the mismatch in crew values caused by commander's 10% crew skill bonus. Outside of a crew of 1 commander only, 100% crew is a fiction. The client values, given for 100% crew, will normally be taken into battle with 110% crew skill members aside from specific. War Thunder > General Discussions > Topic Details. Inept Komodo. Jan 3, 2018 @ 11:41pm The Object 120 doesn't belong at 7.7 obj 120 likes to get killed by fighters not only by their rockets but their mg because the obj 120 armor is so thin. #9. Inept Komodo. Jan 4, 2018 @ 5:14am.

What happened to Obj

MBT-70, KPz-70, T-64 1971, Objekt 120, Objekt 906, BMP-1 Opravena chyba, kdy byl dálkoměr v realistických a simulátorových bitvách omezen vzdáleností 2000 metrů. V závislosti na druhu dálkoměru je nyní možné jej užívat v rozmezí 2500 - 5000 metrů A good Obj. 120 player must know when to use each shell type. APFSDS is not better in every situation. HEAT-FS has an amount of explosives comparable to a KV-2 HE shell, which means you can (and should against many tanks) shoot the commander's cupola and wipe out the entire turret crew The Thunder Tank. by 3DWarehouse. Get from 3DWarehouse. Last crawled date: 3 years ago 3d cg trader groot 3d print model thunder tanks world of war thunder, formats include stl, ready for 3d animation and ot TurboSquid. l for reference.<br>ztl and obj files included.<br>polygons,<br>6,222,000_zbrush<br>622,277_decimated obj Free3D. $40

Uptier the Obj 120 - War Thunder - Official Foru

Crusher3115, it's a feature I've wanted for ages. If GTA can model in barrel physics for it's one tank in game, surely a multiplayer sim style game with a big focus on tanks can have it in. SU-85I V XM551 Sheridan X M6A2E1 EXP VIII P.44 Pantera VIII T28 Defender VIII AC 1 Sentinel IV Pz.Kpfw. 38 (t) n.A. IV AMX 30 B X T95 IX Jagdpanther II VIII TOG II* VI Helsing VII T-34-3 VIII Sherman Firefly VI M103 IX Valentine AT III Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs IV Excelsior V Leichttraktor I SU-122-44 VII M4A1 Revalorisé VIII Object 704 IX FCM 50 t. Yes, the new clarifications on this (28.09 update) exposes this. Sure War bonds no longer resets, but now there is a shop level and medals that do. Income have also been lowered to 120 bonds per day, while vehicles have been made 12x40 (480) bonds more expensive because you have to buy medals too Do you guys really think every tank at this BR has stabilisers ? Do you think Tigers like to stop and wait 3 seconds to give you a chance to fight back before they fire ?

Object 120 taran is premium tank destroyer War Thunder. In this review main characteristics are reviewed as well as the gameplay shown. Object 120 , basically a glass cannon of War thunder ,has. World of Tanks - tanks.g

Russia has an entire lineup of different classifications of ground vehicles to spawn in at 7.7 and below that actually has cohesion with each other.Reminder that the Conqueror, a 7.3 tank, is mostly inpenetrable by almost all 6.7-7.0 tanks, and both its apds and hesh can go trough a Tiger 2's UFP like a hot knife trough butter.

WoT leaks object 244 stats and pics | MMOWG

IS-6 or Object 120 :: War Thunder General Discussion

Obj 120 : Warthunder

1. 1,011,451 3D models, available for download in MAX, OBJ, FBX, MB and other file formats, ready for VR / AR, animation, games and other 3D projects. sistema de mortero autopropulsado pesado AHS 120 DE 120 mm (y 81 mm) con cargador automatico. War Thunder. What others are saying.
  2. Mobility is excellent. Acceleration is gr8, has enough torque and grip to go over steep hills Neutral steering helps a lot, especially with a vehicle as long as this
  3. I've bought it, but I have not played it yet because it requires 1.62m SL for an expert crew training.
  4. Today we’re going to tell you about another premium rank V ground vehicle in update 1.71 New E.R.A – the experimental Soviet SPG Object 120 “Taran”, with the longest and possibly the most powerful cannon in the game!
  5. War Thunder Coupon 2020 go to warthunder.com Total 19 active warthunder.com Promotion Codes & Deals are listed and the latest one is updated on May 07, 2020; 11 coupons and 8 deals which offer up to 45% Off , $45 Off and extra discount, make sure to use one of them when you're shopping for warthunder.com; Dealscove promise you'll get the best.
  6. The vehicle characteristics might change in the future. Object 277. Parameters: Tier: HT-10, USSR, standard HP: 2 200 Engine: 950 hp Mass: 55 t Maximum load: 60 t Power-to-weight: 17,27 hp / t Max

The prototype of the Obj 111 with a thicker front armor and a more resistant tower. Sanctified by the power of the ancient and favorable Kirin. From the book of rituals, the ninth ceremony: Kirin, Phoenix, Turtle and Drake are four noble and favorable spirits. Legend has it that Confucius himself was blessed with the power of Kirin War Thunder Please and the VT-4, PTZ-89, and ZSL-92. On Jan 09, if placed in the game it wouldn't be very disruptive to balance of the game and may arguably even be a higher skill-cap Obj 120. Side Notes: The main gun lacks stabilizer which means the vehicle cannot fire accurately on the move, the weight of the vehicle is heavily shifted to. Imho all the IS-6, T-34-100 or T-44-122 are better options for premium then Object 120 but then again maybe someone who owns the Object 120 can have a better reason. I myself have T-34-100 and it works quite well with both IS-2 44, T-44 and T-44-100, IS-3 lineups You die if someone close to you gets exploded by heatfs pen. (Has happened to me once, a T-54 was peeking around a corner in front of me died and I died right after, kill feed says I jumped out of vehicle...) War Thunder. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews War Thunder > General Discussions > Topic Details. DinoTrex. Mar 13, 2018 @ 6:15am debating between IS6 or Obj 120 which of them will be better to use? debating between IS6 or Obj 120

debating between IS6 or Obj 120 :: War Thunder General

A specially developed chassis drives the Taran. The same chassis was used later on several other Soviet SPGs and AA guns. The engineers used a non-traditional layout, placing the engine compartment in the front and the fighting compartment in the rear. In this case, this layout provided a means to compensate somewhat for the giant protrusion of the SPG’s gun barrel. But it obviously wasn’t enough: as follows from the conclusion of the admission committee, Object 120 “Taran” failed testing, in part due to the imposing size of its cannon...I've been playing with a T95 and M163 in my US lineup, and I seem to have been going against a bunch of uptiered 120s.

Full Metal Blogger - Best World of Tanks videos

Attention! Before effecting the payment, please make sure that you have logged onto Gaijin.Net Store under the account for which you want to acquire the content. SS, i think there is a important difference between this tanks missing in the armor part. The turret roof, obj. 140 and obj. 430 have much thinner turet roof armor compared to t62a, imo this makes them more vruenable at close rage. The tanks are so flat you can easiely hit this weakspot with a higher tank. that makes fachehugging very ineffective Object 752 . New parameters: Tier: HT-9, USSR, specialEngine power:790 KM 635 HPPower per ton:17.4 KM / t 13.99 KM / tMaximum speed / Reverse speed:5 One Man, One Base and No Team! ? - World of Tanks WZ-120-1G FT Gameplay The God of Ramming, E-50-M - World of Tanks E-50 Ausf. M Gameplay Grille 15 & JagdPanzer E-100, German Power! - World of Tanks Gameplay The Unspotted Predator, Sneakiest Pool's! - World of Tanks T71 DA Gameplay 100% Seal Clubbing Extravaganza It's turreted tank destroyer designed on the base of the T-10 (Obj. 730/IS-8) in the first half of the 50's: E' una sorta di cacciacarri con torretta progettata sullo scafo dell'IS-8 alla metà degli anni 50 del XX secolo

IS-M i Object 705A - screeny

At tier 8, that would be fine on an IS chassis. Harldy any usable amour at the tier, only good against low tiers, and ok for a ht mobility 40km/h, 12hp/t, about the same as an IS 3, but a very good gun 440 dmg and 258mm, and say sorta bad gun depression = a perfecly fine tier 8 ht with regular mm I also enjoy playing it more aggressively too. I carry 10 HEAT-FS for blasting people at close-medium range, and 12 APFSDS for very long-range shooting (above 1,5 km), or for when I know I might have to shoot through cover/trees/other tanks that might be in the way. Source: DezGamez. World of Tanks WZ-120-1G FT Gameplay and Review, Tier 8 Chinese Premium Tank Destroyer. World of Tanks Patch 9.20 Update - New Chinese Tank Destroyers.. World of Tanks 9.20 Test Server is going strong at the moment with new Chinese tank destroyer line, but I wanted to show you one tank that we actually already have in the game - WZ-120-1G FT the Obj. 120 Taran is a perfect 8.0- its a defensive sniper like the Chief10 to counter the ultra aggressive playstyle of top tier, which complements the T-55, T-62, T-10M, and especially T-64 by providing rearguard overwatch.. In the early sixties, the Soviet leadership requested a build of machine capable of hitting any armoured enemy target from far distances. An “object 120” index and “Taran” (“Battering ram”) development code was assigned to the new self-propelled artillery unit. “Object 120” had a nine-metre gun, capable of penetrating at least 300mm of armour from 3000 metres! Partial mechanization of the reload process was implemented to ensure a high rate of fire. Moreover unlike many Soviet SPGs, "Object 120" boasted a rotating turret, had a decent enough speed (up to 63 km/h) and excellent maneuverability in general.

Nonetheless, there’s enough space even for the Taran in the War Thunder hangars! Meet one of the first rank V premium vehicles in the USSR line. Object 120 is a lightly armoured and amazingly mobile tank destroyer for its size. The Taran’s disadvantages are light armor and its small crew of just three, and you’ll forget them with your first volley. The precise and deadly cannon on a rotating turret possesses incredible power – it penetrates even many rank V tanks right through! For example, testing showed 370 mm armour piercing with the APDS shell at a range of 1000 metres, and that means that the lightly armoured tanks of the 60s and 70s now have big, big problems. The Taran’s 12-cylinder engine can take it up to almost 64 km/h, and that means this seemingly clumsy giant can quickly take up sniper positions or move actively and provide cover for allied tank pushes. Due to the placement of the ammunition complement in the turret and the small number of crew members, the Taran has to be protected from enemy hits at all costs. With a careful SPG commander, the Taran can only be stopped after it fires all 22 of its shells. Or when the enemy runs out of tanks. After playing E-50 and WZ-120 I feel like 320 damage doesn't cut it any more, but I guess these tanks are meant for flanking, in which case the turret comes in handy. When the choice comes which one of these I will play, It will be tough to choose from though :D all look badass, My fav is obj. 140 - dem roadwheels Contrary to popular belief, the Object 120 is great at shooting down planes Absolutly agree with this, the shot think its apcbsc or something is incredible at shooting down planes, the high elevation of the gun and the rounds sheer speed makes it a great AA weapon. Yeah, I was on the receiving end of this, took me by surprise

Object 120 or IS-6? - Warthunder - Reddi

1. War Thunder player stats. Object 268 / statistics for the last 1 month. These may be very different from the real, because we are monitoring only those players who use our site
  2. I would also like to have the Churchill Mk.Vlll (Mark 8) which has a 95mm Howitzer that fires HEAT & HESH.
  3. I own of all them and love to play them. The 120 is decently mobile and the gun will one shot most everything. Use the HEAT-FS. The Russian 7.7 Lineup is solid. Can kill anything and everything. The RU-251 is mobile like none other and the HEATFS.
  4. level 1Wallet Warrior T-44-122, IS-6, Obj 1202 points · 2 years agoIt's worth the price, but beware of RNG artillery and the occasional HEAT-FS. The object 120 has barely any armor, which is both good and bad for several reasons. +
  5. Arcade Battles review of the Russian premium SPG, the Object 120. How do you play it? What are its strengths and weaknesses? Join War Thunder for free: http:..

can i have obj 120 for free . DAT ONE DEAD DUCK Valued Member. CRP Core. BANNED. Jan 2, 2019 #5 make this a war thunder community :) Apocalyptic I hate my timezone Oh dam, you guys sure as hell have a lot of ideas. ZombieRP, War ThunderRP.... what's next Fidget Spinner RP . The Lorax an oppressed straight man. Jan 2, 2019 #12 Can I have. USSR 7.7 is beastly; it doesn't need any more help. You have three solid mediums, a power crept but still enjoyable heavy, the Obj.120 railgun, ZSU-57-2 no armor is best armor deterrent, and even a handful of 7.3 tanks that can reliably handle the uptiering. That's about as packed as any lineup can be short of something like US 10.3

PS4 users will be able to purchase the "Object 120" pack from October the 2nd. They will also receive the unique pre-order decal and title for the following two weeks!Object 120 “Taran” can be purchased in our online store as part of a package. It’s a great vehicle for high-ranked battles and is a good way for leveling up thanks to its premium status – the Taran speeds up the research of any ground vehicle between rank I and rank VI. It’s worth trying out! The T-62 is a Soviet main battle tank that was first introduced in 1961. As a further development of the T-55 series, the T-62 retained many similar design elements of its predecessor including low profile and thick turret armour. In contrast with previous tanks, which were armed with rifled tank guns, the T-62 was the first tank armed with a smoothbore tank gun that could fire APFSDS rounds. But nah lets complain about the paperlike Obj 120 that always has to expose itself because no gun depression The Object 120 Taran was a tank destroyer developed after the USSR's conclusion that AP rounds from the T-10 and T-55 could not pierce the newest American tank the M60. The Object 120 (also noted as being the SU-152 Taran) surpassed foreign tank destroyers with firepower and mobility at the time

Yeah because people are going to use the 1400 SR lion shot on the M103 and the Mantlet/lower glacis on the M103 are super fucking easy to pen fuck off dude rofl. This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil War to today Welcome to Wargaming.net Wiki! Vehicles imported into the 20th-Century Chinese warlord states and Republic of China that were used in WW2 and Chinese Civil War in early tiers, And The vehicles designed by People's Republic of China (Communist China) and Republic of China of Taiwan, Tanks tend to carry the largest possible calibers into battle. Dec 15, 2019 - Explore tspoon45's board Ww2 tanks, followed by 2928 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Ww2 tanks, Armored vehicles and Military vehicles

It has an autoloader, 10sec flat reload, no matter how shit the crew is. HEAT-FS with an actual damage model, godlike velocites and looks like a giant blowpipe.it should have APFSDS it had it on te test server and the HEAT-FS round does not have the penetration that the APFSDS shell has nor does any other shell The War Thunder Team. Comments (16) Commenting is no longer available for this news. Rules. WasabiKing. 7 August 2018. 4. or you could buy an obj 120. HydraThunder. 8 August 2018. 1. coul? who said could? You must buy onj120. or gulag. Kulcsos12. 7 August 2018. 4. Climbing with soviet tanks is just a Point&Click Adventure game. Plebbes amazon War Thunder reviews. m4a3e2 m103 nashorn n1k1 nexus mods new naval nigel combat jets forces object 268 279 120 worth it obj 906 optics out offline ontos ost panther p51 po-2 p 47 p51h puma d ps4 que es qumo dragon mejor world quickybaby pais elegir en quitting el pl quete gamekit quanto pesa quantos gb tem reddit ru 251 russian bias. This wonderful SPG’s main feature and ace in the hole is its smoothbore 152 mm M-69 cannon with a length of almost 11 metres. When it was made, this cannon was the most powerful and longest in the world. The gigantic weapon has a choice of three types of ammunition – fin-stabilized HEAT shells, APCRs and heavy incendiaries weighing 43.5 kg. At the same time, its range reaches 3,500 meters. The SPGs ammunition complement amounts to 22 individually loaded shells in a drum-style mechanized ammunition rack.

Right when I think Gaijin gets rid of its "Russian Bias" persona they turn around and do fishy-ass stuff like this! Tankopedia contains useful information on the World of Tanks vehicles for both new and experienced players. Use Tankopedia to find out more about characteristics of various vehicles featured in the game. You can browse vehicles by nation or by tier, explore basic and advanced configurations Your whole point is heavily based on USSR 7.7 not being uptiered often, which I don't think is the case.Tank Destroyer: Obj 120 Medium tank / MBT: T-54 1951 Heavy tank: IS-4m Light tank: Obj 906 SPAA: ZSU-57-2

• Bison axt kaufen.
  • Kühlschrank dichtung obi.
  • Game of thrones finale memes reddit.
  • Kakteen kaufen leipzig.
  • Klassenarbeiten 8 klasse deutsch realschule.
  • Wohnungen gründau.
  • Gaumenbügel teleskopprothese.
  • Taufspruch sprüche 4 23.
  • Buderus u104 w fehler 3c.
  • Cox swain 30l test.
  • Erlebe australien.
  • Funke mediengruppe julia becker.
  • Shiro rezept.
  • Joe abercrombie klingen band 7.
  • Uefi erkennt tastatur nicht.
  • Boyens medien kleinanzeigen.
  • Ürümqi.
  • Cox shoes.
  • Pool wasser grün was tun.
  • Eeg umlage eigenverbrauch 2018.
  • Aufhebungsvertrag aus gesundheitlichen gründen.
  • I2C Arduino.
  • Blg logistics bremen.
  • Kika sesamstraße spiele.
  • Dte systems oder racechip.
  • Einfacher Salsa Dip.
  • Sms ohne empfang empfangen.
  • Autobatterie komplett leer.
  • Sport gefahren.
  • Tageshoroskop jungfrau.
  • Lauren silverman wiki.
  • Icd 11 gaming disorder.
  • Spanische entdecker.